Crafted with ♥ by Trade Crypto Live
IDAX LRC/BTC $2,298,150 11%
Binance LRC/BTC $2,051,920 10%
Users ﬁrst have to deposit their tokens onto the exchange in order to use the exchange leading to:
Lack of Security: In this model, users do not have control over their tokens. It allows for instant transactions on the exchange, albeit, while carrying a lot of risk.
Lack of Transparency: Anything can happen to a user’s tokens when they are held in exchange wallets. ie. hacks or exchanges folding.
Lack of Liquidity: Users are only able to trade within the exchanges own order pool and supported token pairs.
Risk: Loopring reduces counterparty threats and exchange risk. The tokens stay in the user’s wallet and are never locked by orders.
High Liquidity: Ring-matched orders provide increased liquidity on any trading pair.
Fairness: Loopring’s fee and discount model allows for fairness between all parties involved (Makers, Takers, Exchanges, and Miners).
Decentralised: No reliance on a centralised authority. The whole system is completely decentralized.
Decentralized: Orders are automatically executed while trade’s funds remain under their control in a decentralized smart contract on the blockchain.
Order Sharing: Loopring mechanism allows to order break into small pieces, identifies the best exchanges and times to trade those pieces on, and applies game theoretic logic to optimise trading results. Loopring can also well protect trading from DDOS attack.
Cross-Chain Protocol: Loopring was designed to be blockchain agnostic. As long as a blockchain has smart-contract support, Loopring can be implemented, and all ERC20-like tokens on such a blockchain can be traded under Loopring.
INITIAL COIN OFFERING (ICO)
Minimum Cap: 50,000 ETH
Rate: 5,000 LRC / 1 ETH
50% sold to the public and 50% stayed within the project. The project’s 50% is broken down further. 40% of that will go to the team over the next 4years and the other 60% will be used for research, legal services, business development, communications and marketing.
Creators / Founders
Google Tech Lead, Cofounder & VP of Yunrang Technology, Senior Engineering Director at JD.com, Cofounder & CEO of Coinport Exchange, Cofounder & VP of Hygene Online, Senior Director & Blockchain Researcher of Zhongan Technology
Core Development Team
E&Y, PayPal Risk Operations, SJ Consulting Founder
Johnston Chen -COO
Chief Information Officer at 3NOD, Product Expert in Finance Industry.
Simon Zhu – PayPal APEC Ops Site Leader, Google Trust and Safety.
Bai Shuo – Supervisor of ChinaLedger, Supervisor of China Financial Standardization Technical Committee, Board Member of Chinese Information Processing Society of China, Professor at Fudan University, Senior Expert in Coding & Info, Cryptography & Info Security.
Jing Cao – Founder of Whiterock Fund, Upper90 Investment Fund Co-Fund
Yan Cao – Energy Blockchain Lab Co-Founder, Cinda Securities Blockchain Lab Head
Nian Duan – Huaxia Finance CEO, Huaxia Bank VP
Guo Xiaohu – Professor at University of Texas
Yipeng Guo – President of Huikentianran Private Equity Management
Juxie- YOYOW Co-Founder, Board Member of Bitshares
Haibin Gan – Chief Technique Advisor
Kelvin Long – President, Founder of UnionPay Smart
Xiang Jiangxu – Suning Group VP
Huaxia Xia- Scientist at Google and Meituan group
Xiao Jun – JD Group VP
Yu Wei – Microsoft Tech Business Partner
Mingcheng Zhang – Redpoint Ventures V
Trade Crypto Live Sentiment
If the talented team can hit their stride and meet the roadmap goals this year, Loopring will be taken to new levels.
Reference & Links